Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Portugal
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Portugal Reply with quote

Portugal was far away country for me when I was in Japan, now much closer since I immigrated to CANADA.
So I visited there and like the country very much, will visit again, again... anyway the first two shots were
Contax G1 + Planar 45/2 + Fuji Velvia and the first one from the inside of a tourist bus.

The next two were shot by CZ Biogon 25/2.8 M-mount with Fuji Reala. The church where Vasco da Gama is
varied (only coffin though) and Lisbon Bay with da Gama bridge in far.

Portugal and Japan have a long relationship, Gun was brought to one of southern island of japan by portuguese 1543
soon after Gama went to the orient, after Francisco de Xavier came to Japan 1549 to introduce Christianity.
Whatever history says, Portugal is world number one (Numero Uno) for pastries and colourful country, their syche
fits to japanese people I guess.

Last edited by koji on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular. Portugal is near top of my list of "need to visit" countries, and for sure I too will have the Contax G with me when I go there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, real film sensation
#1 is impressive, such explosion of colors from the Velvia!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, best film, best camera in expert hands.. Beautiful country.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisboa is such a nice place to go.....imagine I was there without a camera! That was in those times before the bite of the photo-bug.

Gerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Spectacular. Portugal is near top of my list of "need to visit" countries...

Yes, for me too. I would really love to go there.

Great shots, btw!