Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:51 pm    Post subject: DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat Reply with quote

Can I as if anyone has a link to information on this lens and images produced using this lens..DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat, thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat Reply with quote

kineman wrote:
Can I as if anyone has a link to information on this lens and images produced using this lens..DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat, thank you.

Welcome アンソニー!

No images first post is spam prevention -- should be ok now.

Here's a mflenses forum topic:
https://forum.mflenses.com/dallmeyer-wide-angle-anastigmat-4-1-4-f-6-5-t51292.html

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:08 pm    Post subject: DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat, Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply That information is a great help.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: DALLMEYER Wide Angle F/4-1/4 inch 6.5 Anastigmat Reply with quote

[quote="visualopsins"]
kineman wrote:

Here's a mflenses forum topic:
https://forum.mflenses.com/dallmeyer-wide-angle-anastigmat-4-1-4-f-6-5-t51292.html

The first post in the linked discussion has a classic error. It says that the lens is a dialyte. Not so, it is a classic 4/4 double Gauss type. It and similar contemporaries were claimed to cover 100 degrees. They were intended to be focused wide open and shot at apertures of f/16 and smaller. The serial number is from the early 1950s, so the lens should be coated. If so DC will be engraved somewhere on the barrel. I don't see DC on the trim ring.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late reply but been a tad poorly..I will look for The DC Labelling and thanks again.