Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More CZJ 135mm images
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: More CZJ 135mm images Reply with quote

Well, I'm starting to like this lens more and more. Even when I do mistakes images can turn out good Wink All images below are fixed in Photoshop (mostly just scaling and little sharpening, except for the black-and-white image offcourse).

This is a line of clothes from the castles highest window stretching down in the trench in our town.

A portrait of my sister-in-law. First in colour...

Then in black-and-white. Please give me your opinions on the black and white-conversion since I'm experimenting with new techniques in Photoshop.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are great, Matthias. I love the originality of the first shot, and the spontaneous look in the portrait.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile I'm not very used to take pictures of people, but I would like to practice more. Little bit to shy to ask people on the street Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, like them both.
I have never sharpened or busted the colors of the pictures taken with my 135/3.5 CZJ Zebra.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice samples Mattias
I prefer your sister-in-law in color

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Matthias!
I love the first one, nice moment and perfect picture!
Of course, the portrait is also very nice, but the original moment of the first one makes it a keeper.

Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile I have a part 2 on the first image, will post soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I particularly like the first shot, but the portrait is a great capture too.