Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Chicago Field Museum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Chicago Field Museum Reply with quote

Will you be so kind and make "vote" for one from 3 photos below?
Thank you in advance.
#1 This is neither water color painting nor HDR, photo is overexposed but I used blue graduated Cokin filter

#2 This photo was made with ND2 graduated Cokin filter

#3 No filter at all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the last one as it looks somehow surreal. By the way, what are all those people doing on those things?
In the first one the blue filter goes obviously over the building and makes it look innatural.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Segway, 2 wheel vehicle allow you to drive to all directions without loosing balance, even you are not supported by third wheel. This is something from future but this is not a toy. I agree regarding "to much blue".

Here is how it looks like

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me think of the Jetsons Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed Twisted Evil but in some cases even police is using this "thing". Of course not to make pursuit. This "thing" is driving only about 3 miles/h - 5km/h. I made photo because is not common to see so many Segway at the same time, in this situation 2 different groups met each other.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a preferred driver in the last photo, the second person from the right Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer both LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote also for the last one
I don't like the composition of the first 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #3 as well, the Segways provide 'action' in the photo.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~#3