Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica YE rangefinder w, 5cm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Yashica YE rangefinder w, 5cm 2.8 Reply with quote

Ok this is one of the collector cams and not something I risk out and about often. It is an early Yashica rangefinder produced after Yashica acquired Nicca. The camera is a LTM copy of the Leica IIIF it has an incredibly good rangefinder in it. Although the baseline is kind of short. This shot was taken with a very simple 3 element yashikor 5cm 2.8. I love this shot because it was a fun day. Easter last year. Michelle you can see. The other girl jumping rope is my sister. The children are hers. And my mother holds the other end of the rope. Nice motion and renders well enough to see what is going on. Fun kind of old vintage grainy look.

Shutter about 60ish (old shutter not to accurate)aperture f5.6 Tmax 400 with one stop push.

[/i]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like this shot, pure gold & diamond!
nice to meet your family

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photo! It captures the moment perfectly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys!
It is not the sharpest or cleanest lens that is for sure. Sure is great to get that old classic look. And what a fun camera to shoot! Cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really a very good photo! Nice that you let your precious cam breathe sometimes. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfectly timed capture!