Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokyo Koki Tele-Tokina 200/4.5 (7 images)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Tokyo Koki Tele-Tokina 200/4.5 (7 images) Reply with quote

It is this lens HERE

I had forgotten about this lens, and was only reminded about it through another post on the forum. I thought I had better take it out again and remind myself if it is any good or not. It's a smallish and light weight lens and comes with its own tripod collar...just comparing it to my Mamiya/Sekor 200mm.

What do you think? These are all handheld (well I propped up against what I could to keep the camera and lens steady) and PP'd, all taken with the Pentax K-01.

#7 F 11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a decent lens that's very acceptable wide open even on a dense sensor like the 16mp APS-C
No great vices. On the other hand no special qualities.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.
Those are very presentable images - clean and sharp.
A good lens I think
OH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really clean images...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your responses, I am happy with it...and it is a good looking lens. Laughing