Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Who's the daddy?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Who's the daddy? Reply with quote

Well, me actually! Little Oscar was born on Friday 11th October, here's a few snaps of the little scamp in action Smile

Canon EOS 6D with Carl Zeiss Planar T* 50/1.4

#1 - On his birthday

#2 - Tired of being a model

Canon EOS 6D with Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85/1.4 with extension tube

#3 - Sleepy

Olympus Pen E-PM1 with Jupiter-8 50/2

#4 - Cute

#5 - Behind bars

Olympus Pen E-PM1 with Sigma DN 30/2.8 (AF, I know, sorry!)

#6 - Those eyes...

#7 - Mummy

#8 - Daddy (and a baby who clearly does not like man hugs! Laughing)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely images, man!!!

These baby knows from now that some cameras and lenses will be near him. And if he is lucky, for ever.

Congratulations!!

And nice selection of lenses. The Zeiss and the J-9 (another Zeiss) are stunning

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, congratulations!!! So that's why we did not see you often over here lately! Very Happy
Beautiful baby!! And... he's born on a great day, 11th of October... exactly 52 years after me! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! I have been very busy getting ready for baby, but also looking after my wife who had a fall a month ago, breaking her knee. She still managed to give birth though, although her leg was in a brace Surprised

Orio, I asked him to wait until your birthday especially Wink He was late as a result, mum wasn't pleased Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Graham, Mummy made a great job and you made lovely portraits !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a moment ! CONGRATS!!! #2 is so funny and captured so well. I like Mummy picture too a lot. So new Mflenses member was born let's hope we will exists when he will do start photography.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG ! (Great,Graham !)Congratulations!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images of a lovely boy,Congrats to you and mum...giving birth with a broken knee, now there's a great story to share among the other mothers when it comes to telling birthing stories. Cool Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again all Smile This one will definitely be shooting with mflenses, even if it's a Holga Laughing

mo wrote:
Beautiful images of a lovely boy,Congrats to you and mum...giving birth with a broken knee, now there's a great story to share among the other mothers when it comes to telling birthing stories. Cool Laughing

Hehe, she didn't realise she was in labour until the last minute and had no pain relief either! Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. A beautiful baby, lovely photos.

My baby boy is 21 in a few weeks I've loads of pics like this to embarrass him with.

Phil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yes you realize at the end as it can sneak up on you.Can I ask what was the weight and length?it's almost like catching a fish everyone wants to know and then compare. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Laughing Yes you realize at the end as it can sneak up on you.Can I ask what was the weight and length?it's almost like catching a fish everyone wants to know and then compare. Very Happy

Haha, I don't know his length but he weighed 7lb 8oz at birth Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Congratulations. A beautiful baby, lovely photos.

My baby boy is 21 in a few weeks I've loads of pics like this to embarrass him with.

Phil

Haha, nice one! I can do the same, but I'll be waiting a whlie!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
mo wrote:

Haha, I don't know his length but he weighed 7lb 8oz at birth Smile

A nice very nice weight, over here the two details you get are the weight and length.They change so much in the first weeks enjoy the time and take many photos..