Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon FM2n - A dream comes true...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Nikon FM2n - A dream comes true... Reply with quote

I've just fulfilled a dream and bought a Nikon FM2n.
I can't wait to hold it in my hands. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great camera, I still have mine Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. I'm sure you'll make good use of it.

I see them in the used camera stores over here in Japan quite a lot but they are a little expensive for me. I'll have to just stick with my FE for the time being.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rue the day I spat my dummy out and gave up wedding photography. I traded mine in for a Minolta compact.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riddance77 wrote:
I've just fulfilled a dream and bought a Nikon FM2n.
I can't wait to hold it in my hands. Very Happy

Since I have the FM2n look at my other cameras with different eyes. Congratulations.

Yebisu wrote:

I see them in the used camera stores over here in Japan quite a lot but they are a little expensive for me. I'll have to just stick with my FE for the time being.

The Nikon FE is also a great camera. Personally I like better the light meter needle.

Anyway, watching the pictures of your blog, I think you are capable of making them equally beautiful with a Lomo Diana.

Regards.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cogratulations! Excellent cam!