Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The red mitten
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: The red mitten Reply with quote

motorized Nikon F2AS
Nikkor 24mm 2.8 AIS manual focus
Fuji Sensia II 10 ISO colour slide
exposure probably f5.6 @ whatever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! Must be some nice warm air coming up through that grate.

Bill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another touching capture, rbsinto.

May I suggest that you please could group future entries in the gallery, into single threads that collect similar pictures?
The reason is, because, if every member would open a thread for each single picture that they submit, the Gallery would become soon too dispersed to be manageable.
Thank you for understanding!

-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio,
Thanks for your kind words.
I'm new here and didn't realize I'd cause a problem if I posted each photo seperately, rather than grouping them in categories in one post. Is it possible to do this after the fact other than perhaps deleting all my posts and starting over? Although I'll gladly delete them all and begin again if it will correct my error.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't delete your entries. I will find a way to group them when I have more time (too much work today).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start a new thread and edit your old post copy and paste links to the new post.If everything is fine you are done. Don't need to delete old ones, because already they are commented.