Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiron 70-150mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Kiron 70-150mm f4 Reply with quote

Thank you for this fantastic samples ! Take a look on full size images you will be very surprised !!This is a zoom lens if Patrick not confused with a Nikkor professional lens. Amazing!

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/kiron/kiron_70_150mm_f4/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, really great pictures, that cocomera just made me wanting to eat it!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila. My post on the collections thread shows the actual lens used. Frankly I was amazed by the results - and it's a really small lens.

Orio - if you like pictures of food (vegetali e frutti) I have been trying to put together a series from regular weekly visits to the farmers' market here. The local population is very much into local grown and organic food (I am sure Seymore has the same up in WA).

patrick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty unbelievable I never seen better zoom lens ever.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Pretty unbelievable I never seen better zoom lens ever.

Yes, the pictures are really extremely good, but I have seen other zoom lenses who can get there. Anyway, this does not decry these pics. A reason why they are so good is that it is "only" a 2x zoom which is easier to calculate on a high level then 3x or 4x zooms, let alone 10x zoom lenses. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiron 70-150 image, made on Neopan 400CN chromogenic film. Joe and I, tested it against the highly regarded Nikon E series 75-150 (Kiron made, per Nikon specs). The results were impressive and pretty much identical. However, the Nikon version is well known for developing horrendous zoom-creep over time. It's also not nearly as compact as the Kiron and Vivitar versions.

Kiron Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reviving an old thread.

Sigma Achromatic, Kiron 70-150mm f/4, NEX 5N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eno789 wrote:
Reviving an old thread.

Sigma Achromatic, Kiron 70-150mm f/4, NEX 5N

The images were made with a Sigma 1.6 Achro and the Kiron 70-150?

Thanks

Last edited by Russ on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving the butterfly shot, the others aren't bad either Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lens , I have one and like it too .Beautiful colors.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures Eno!