Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adox CHS100 Art + Moskva 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Adox CHS100 Art + Moskva 5 Reply with quote

Developed with a mix from a splash old homebrewed parodinal (acetaminophen+lye) in old xtol stock solution.
8min. Exposed around ISO 100.
For some reason I have black(!!!) scratches/lines on all negatives - a light leak?
Scanned with EpsonV500 (which really sucks) with standard software (scan took more than 2 hours Sad)
Next time I will use my NEX + Rodagon 105/5.6 to digitalize everything again - even in medium format it gives better IQ (at least with the standard film-holder) and it is much faster!

Scanner software is often cutting a few mm from the negatives Sad

Last edited by ForenSeil on Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent tone you got... the scratches I'm afraid are somewhere in the film path - most likely the camera's.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Excellent tone you got... the scratches I'm afraid are somewhere in the film path - most likely the camera's.

+1 use your fingers to find it and magnifier, I had similar luck with Rolleiflex too was dirt in path and it's scratch emulsion.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely pics as for the scratches not a light leak I am afraid, something is scratching and damaging negative

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nurkov wrote:
lovely pics as for the scratches not a light leak I am afraid, something is scratching and damaging negative

+1

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:

Yep lovely tonality. Pity about the scratches though.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent!