Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Neopan Presto 400 Waterfall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Neopan Presto 400 Waterfall Reply with quote

Nikon FE, presto 400 pushed to 800, ID-11. All handheld.

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos and film developing. But I don't understand why uprate to 800 then do long exposures.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Nice photos and film developing. But I don't understand why uprate to 800 then do long exposures.

Thanks

I uprated the film earlier in the day when I was shooting inside a dark abandoned farm building so I had to keep it the same for the rest of the roll.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yebisu wrote:
philslizzy wrote:

Thanks

I uprated the film earlier in the day when I was shooting inside a dark abandoned farm building so I had to keep it the same for the rest of the roll.

I was thinking later, perhaps thats what you may have done. Sorry to sound critical Very Happy

perhaps show some of the building photos??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good result!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very , very good result!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Yebisu wrote:
philslizzy wrote:

Thanks

I was thinking later, perhaps thats what you may have done. Sorry to sound critical Very Happy

perhaps show some of the building photos??

No problem! They are here http://forum.mflenses.com/neopan-presto-400-abandoned-orange-farm-t58965.html