Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First self developed film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: First self developed film Reply with quote

I was inspired by some of the guys on here that develop their own film. So thought I'd try it my self. I have to flatten the neagtives before scanning high res but here's a quick one.

Neopan Presto 400, Id-11, Kenko F mount camera, Ais 50/1.8

Thanks for looking. If you have any suggestions or advice, I'd be happy to hear them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, now you're never going to stop Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great result!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really good picture I have started not too long ago I know what you feel Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go! Extra fun Smile congrats!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another one in the fold great, i just started doing my own as well, one thing i found the water here is so hard but using dish washing liquid really helps clear the spots after i have used hypo you don't need much, dries perfectly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! With all these great "first results" why would anybody not think they can develop film too?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i have the same "problem", been thinking about doing it myself for a while now!!

Now you have taken me another step closer to start developing myself!! Looks great!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great result! Congratulations Yebisu!

I've also just started developing b/w pics by myself (two months now).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone. I flattened the negatives for about 24 hours under some heavy books so I should get round to scanning some tonight. I'll post up a few samples later.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested if you see much improvement. I've tried to get as close to Attila's scanning quality by using the flattening method that he says is key, but I must be using the wrong books or something. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, Yebisu! Much better tonality and evenness than I've been getting lately.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
Nice work, Yebisu! Much better tonality and evenness than I've been getting lately.

+1