Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 90-180mm f4.5 Flat field zoom Macro 1:2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 90-180mm f4.5 Flat field zoom Macro 1:2 Reply with quote

Closest distance is 70 cm at 180mm focal length and reach macro 1:2. One of the finest zoom lens what I ever tested (I had only Tamron,Kiron zooms)
Very very nice built and so handy lens in right light.It was developed for medical purposes like many macro lenses.

This lens is remember me to micro nikkor 200mm f4!

Full size images are here

Last edited by Attila on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautifil captures, especially the critter's !!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st and last for me - what animal is that, looks like squirrel and has no tail?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen it in Budapest zoo, he digs big holes in the soil, but I can not remember the name.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.desertusa.com/dec96/du_pdogs.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a legendary Viv. I have it on my "sometime" list. Nice samples Attila. Boy you do love your zoo.

patrickh Smile Smile Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is weird, why call them dogs? Confused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
That's a legendary Viv. I have it on my "sometime" list. Nice samples Attila. Boy you do love your zoo.

patrickh Smile Smile Smile

Yes I love all kind of animals and I have yearly ticket into zoo LOL. As usual I bring some food so animals now me very well especially big ones like Hipos Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shots Attila.
Whats not to love about spending a day at the zoo snapping pics - favourite trip for me when I can Very Happy Though the big one - Toronto - is 2 hours away and the day passes are always getting to be more money.

Orio wrote:
That is weird, why call them dogs? Confused

Don't know Orio, but have you forgotten the english language is strange - we park on driveways and drive on parkways. Theres another "dog" - cowboy slang -"Get along little doggie . . ." They're not talking Basset hounds or dachshunds Laughing (Though our two mini-dachshunds are long and little.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great samples!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full size link added..