Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First walk in the woods
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: First walk in the woods Reply with quote

Took the Zenitar with me for a walk in the woods this sunday.

[defished in Gimp]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you publish in a bit bigger size ? 800-900 px width ? This is a nice picture , but not so much to enjoyable in small size.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

special one Jieffe, I turned my head 5 min to understand where is the top Rolling Eyes
nice colors for the Zenitar, send more pics

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Can you publish in a bit bigger size ? 800-900 px width ? This is a nice picture , but not so much to enjoyable in small size.

Here we go !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ! Nice one! I love Zenitar pretty much, still missing from my collection. Is it handy for you ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Wow ! Nice one! I love Zenitar pretty much, still missing from my collection. Is it handy for you ?

I like it very much ! Small enough to fit in one of my bag pocket, it never leaves me. After a bit of DIY (http://forum.mflenses.com/a-bit-of-diy-with-the-zenitar-t4884.html), it now even has a filter thread.
Unfortunately, it is quite sensible to flare, even with my mod. I can use a Cokin P filter holder but not the Cokin hood (because of vignetting).
The fisheye effect is less sensible on a crop camera but still present :

Once defished :

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I am lost I have to take one Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I like the Zenitar as well, although mine needs to stop WAY down to be sharp.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Zenitar is a MUST-HAVE, esp. when you consider the price you have to pay for this fisheye!
Nice shots! I really like the first one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jieffe - you're weakening my resolve, I'm going to have to start seriously looking for one of these... Smile