Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Prakticar 1.4/50mm the last Zeiss DDR Planar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Prakticar 1.4/50mm the last Zeiss DDR Planar Reply with quote

Model: Ajda.

I'll add colors some other day Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work and very nice model.
I would actually crop all of them to a square format (in most cases leaving mostly the bottom out)
because I think square would have more impact and value her face better.
Another reason, in last one, not so nice to see bottom of shoe.

P.S. please note, that I have moved the thread to Oversize because your images exceed 1024 pixels limit.
This way I let you escape Peter's rant Very Happy
Also, these are good images, better to have them in the Galleries than in the lens section.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Orio, i appreciate your comment. Square really seems good choice in nearly all photos (not first one).

Yes, we did get dirty climbing those fences and deteriorating walls. Anyway it was minus degrees outside and last day light so we had to hurry Smile.

Oversize is OK.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a beautiful set. The last one is my favorite. It has a great ethereal type quality. The bright clearing with highlights around her head is magic.

I think as whole, if you don't mind the comment, a micro-contrast boost would help. Something like Orio's "zeissifier" actions. I think it would bring a little bit more power to the face without losing the character of the image.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
It's a beautiful set. The last one is my favorite. It has a great ethereal type quality. The bright clearing with highlights around her head is magic.

I think as whole, if you don't mind the comment, a micro-contrast boost would help. Something like Orio's "zeissifier" actions. I think it would bring a little bit more power to the face without losing the character of the image.

Thanks Marc! I know what you mean. I usually manipulate a lot, here i let photos just being converted to BW serially.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful, nice looking model...there s something about the kind of amateur look in those pictures and the model that i really like. I don t know how can i explain, it s the feel that you can meet someone like this on a street and take pictures of her. At the opposite of too many profesionally done sessions, where the reality is lost, too fake, too plastic.

Tomas

Quote:
Something like Orio's "zeissifier" actions.

Is it for sale? Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it for sale?

Orio graciously provided these for free. Please do follow his stipulations for use.

http://forum.mflenses.com/free-zeissifiers-actions-t20729.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342, it was meant as a joke....but now...WOW! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy time for me to get Photoshop Rolling Eyes

Tomas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are great, fantastic expressions and poses Smile The b+w works nicely too in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink Fence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I prefer the coloured picture!