Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Any exp with Tamron Zoom 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 CF Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Any exp with Tamron Zoom 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 CF Macro Reply with quote

I was thinking of not buying anything from eBay (this month... Wink ) (bought 2 lenses)
But not able to stop, Resistance is just futile..

Just bought Tamron Zoom 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 CF Macro BBAR MC for $9.99 plus S&H ($6)...
Its adaptall-2 mount... This is the lens I bought.. (haven't received yet)...

http://www.adaptall-2.com/lenses/44A.html

Any idea about this lens.. experience... results..

Surprisingly, not able to find many results/details...

I hope, "5 cup of Starbucks" will not go to drain....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence and I have both have the Tamron SP 30-80mm CF Macro - if its anything like these lenses you've got a good one coming. My last post in the pets section were taken with this lens - I love it. I forget where Larry posted his shots.

I would think that if its a Tamron then it should be a good lens.
($9.99 is a great price - though that money would have bought you 6 extra larges at Tim Horton's Laughing )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 35-70 of the same type (bought it after having seen Bill's) and is very good I have to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to go with Jim (sorry Jim, I've been calling you Jay!).

The SP version is dynamite, and I'm betting yours is the same beautiful performer.