Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn Harvest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Autumn Harvest Reply with quote

Harvest of photos, that is Wink
Camera 5D MkII, lens detailed in the frame notes:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked There is too many...an overload on the senses!

It is a lovely harvest of images Orio, truly amazing.The colours,the landscapes,the buildings it's way to much to view in one post. I mean that nicely....I need to see these in little bites...to savor,to appreciate. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, but I especially respond to #7

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the colleagues comments.
Difficult to say which one is best!. I like very much all the serie.
You're a lucky man living is a such lovely place. It's nice to see those Emila Romana places in Autumn, with that variety of greens and browns spreading around the pictures. A big contrast with the sunny summertime lights, also very nice to watch, driving to a peace of mind state.
I only disagree in one term: they are not too many Wink
Thanks for sharing.

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. It was really a magical day when I took those photos, the colours were just right and the overcast sky exactly what I wanted to bring out the richness in the subtleties.
It was a challenge all day not only to set the best white balance (a slight shift may be the difference between make or break with such subjects, because relationship between colours are 80% of the image),
but also to arrange the compositions of the different elements in the frame space. This type of photo, which relies on big elements like trees, can easily become a compositional problem
because it's very easy to face a flat subject and very difficult to get out of that flatness. So for the whole day I played with different compositional elements
(foreground objects, different distance planes, oblique elements, and so on) in order to create interest in each photograph.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know you are sell postcards Smile beautiful autumn series, I love them all!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work (as always), the all autumn series is great and indeed difficult to pick up one as favorite....with this series, we have now a perfect overview from your living territory Smile !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous colours and scenery Orio! 6, 7, 8 and 9 (particularly 9) stand out for me, but they all have something about them, despite the light. #24 confirms you are using a Zeiss to me Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series Orio! Great to see your hometown in autumn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all guys Smile

ManualFocus-G wrote:
but they all have something about them, despite the light.

Graham, believe it or not, I think that the light was perfect. Smile If there was sunlight, these photos would have come out much worse.