Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus Zuiko Auto-Macro 50mm f/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Olympus Zuiko Auto-Macro 50mm f/3.5 Reply with quote

Overall good condition.
Very few paint blemishes.
Glass is immaculate but does have some faint fungus strands. Probably cleanable but I did not try it.
No scratches. Beautiful coating. Aperture dry and snappy with accurate clicks.
Front cap included.

Photos in a few hours.

Asking: €60 + shipping

Last edited by ChromaticAberration on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price is now lower.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got best red color on Olympus E-1 with this lens, price is shameful low vs lens IQ. I do love mine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I got best red color on Olympus E-1 with this lens, price is shameful low vs lens IQ. I do love mine.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price is negotiable.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even lower now!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Olympus Zuiko Auto-Macro 50mm f/3.5 Reply with quote

Leave the original price also.
Otherwise people will wonder : lower than what?
I wonder meself why are you bumping it because I see no reason. Lower than what?

ChromaticAberration wrote:
Photos in a few hours.

That was in august.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess you need to trust a member that causes no trouble and has no interest whatsoever in deceiving potential buyers, right?

I would like to keep old value but there is no "strikethrough" option to clearly state the old value vs the new one that is why I simply update it erasing the previous one.

I have been a bit lazy on this thread, I'll give you that, and will try to post photos this coming weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the poor quality.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that fungus is nothing, price is very affordable for a stunning lens.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess you need to trust a member that causes no trouble and has no interest whatsoever in deceiving potential buyers, right?

Your ad is still up. It's a sign of trust.
There are 600 views on it. Those ones don't know you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it sold?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:

Your ad is still up. It's a sign of trust.
There are 600 views on it. Those ones don't know you.

Several of those views were mine, thinking about buying it but not decided, and I KNOW HIM, he is a good seller and he has also good reputation among several other members of the forum. Hope you sell it soon ( i sold my OM-10 so not for me now).

Good luck with the sell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inombrable wrote:
(...) he is a good seller and he has also good reputation among several other members of the forum. (...)

Thanks for the support Wink

Kram wrote:
Is it sold?

Yep, it is sold now.

It is actually funny to see that a description stating something like "very good condition with some fungae", which is both accurate and honest, is not enough but as soon as the pics went online I got several offers...

Oh well.