Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Landing Airplan, 2nd.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Landing Airplan, 2nd. Reply with quote

Yesterday, shortly before sunset at the airport Berlin Schönefeld.
Tokina RMC 75-260 1:4,5 at Olympus E-330

Imre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow great capture!
125 ISO, you can print a big nice poster!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
wow great capture!
125 ISO, you can print a big nice poster!

yes, it's a nice shot!.
Congrats,

Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect shot!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Landing Airplan, 2nd. Reply with quote

Stonefish wrote:
Yesterday, shortly before sunset at the airport Berlin Schönefeld.
Tokina RMC 75-260 1:4,5 at Olympus E-330

Imre

You must have been a very special visitor for all those plane spotters with their grey lenses. Very Happy

Great one, Imre!

Michael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live only 10 minutes by car from this spot. I work in aviation (Engine Maintenance) and I am interested in them.

Imre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stonefish wrote:
I live only 10 minutes by car from this spot. I work in aviation (Engine Maintenance) and I am interested in them.

Imre

Yes, a very fascinating thing. I often visit some spotting points in Düsseldorf with my kids during summer. But I'm always amused about the technical overkill of the plane spotters with their lenses. Your picture is a proof that you will need an eye and a feeling for the right time and moment - and not grey high end glass.

Michael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when I was crossing Germany on train on my way to Berlin. Not far from destination, the train was standing at a cross road, a landing airplane flew above us. It felt so very near - in my mind it was 10 mt height, most surely must have been more but anyway that was freaking scary. I could see every bolt on the airplane's belly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shot Imre. I have always been fascinated by aircraft, since I was a kid. That was before jets Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Very Happy