Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sisters 89 & 84
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: sisters 89 & 84 Reply with quote

the younger sister (still smaller Smile my mother) gives her best wishes to the elder one for her 89th birthday
i showed it to our local brewery´s GM and he put it immediately onto their homepage

Nex with Summicron 40 mm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very nice image...I like the B&W better than the color.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
A very nice image...I like the B&W better than the color.

+1
I'll do it B&W but crop it lower than current B&W copy - under right woman's knees.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful image Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 one to me , well captured moment.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, and congrats for having it featured on their homepage!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful photo Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the B&W a lot, and prefer it to the color, also. Better sense of the subjects.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to all of you for your nice comments

i did some shots before they realized what i was planning Laughing it was really snapshot without sharpness control, becaue i had sunlight on my monitor and was mostly estimation distance.

no 2 is not crop, so i cannot follow Orios proposal, but i did another crop of a 3rd pic here, ( here the sharpness is imo not sufficient for the faces and the contrast of my aunts hair to the house is to low ) maybe this is at least from composition better for your taste: