Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss 20/2.8, 50/1.4, 180/2.8 Samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss 20/2.8, 50/1.4, 180/2.8 Samples Reply with quote

I know alot of the times i share pictures here i only upload 2 or 3. So this time i decided to upload a couple of them. I took these pictures today and i have resized them to 1920x1280. Remember to click on the image so you can see the High Resolution version.

Shot with a Canon EOS T3i/600D Camera

Lenses:

. CZ Flektogon MC 20/2.8

. CY CZ Planar T* 50/1.4

. CZ Sonnar MC 180/2.8

FLEKTOGON

PLANAR

SONNAR

Last edited by Yahvel on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice samples.
Yahvel, for the future, I would suggest that you post your samples in separate threads for each lens.
That way, you can put the lens name in the thread title, which makes it easier to get back to your samples in future searches.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Nice samples.
Yahvel, for the future, I would suggest that you post your samples in separate threads for each lens.
That way, you can put the lens name in the thread title, which makes it easier to get back to your samples in future searches.

ok i will do that, Thanks for your advice, i appreciate it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all of these...mainly for the subject matter,however I did like the perspective of #6,That is something I don't tend to do is get down low and take the image from the ground.What is it about old machinery that looks so good in a photo.....Thanks for sharing these.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I like all of these...mainly for the subject matter,however I did like the perspective of #6,That is something I don't tend to do is get down low and take the image from the ground.What is it about old machinery that looks so good in a photo.....Thanks for sharing these.

You are very welcome, its funny that you ask that why old machineries looks so good in a photo? To tell you the truth i ask myself that same question everytime i come across one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has to be their rustic charm ... Very Happy
The house design/style intrigues me in #3 are these older style houses that you show in your photos?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
It has to be their rustic charm ... Very Happy
The house design/style intrigues me in #3 are these older style houses that you show in your photos?

yes, early 1900's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots!

I would also suggest you write down the apertures used on the lenses when taking the photos...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,I like their style Very Happy.

It looks like you have so many interesting things to photograph where you live and the lenses to do it.The planar's images has some "pop" to them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha_M wrote:
Beautiful shots!

I would also suggest you write down the apertures used on the lenses when taking the photos...

Thanks for that advice, I will definitely try to remember that next time a shoot again.