Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica BIG Mini BM-201 Fujicolor 200 Epson V500 DIY C41
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Konica BIG Mini BM-201 Fujicolor 200 Epson V500 DIY C41 Reply with quote

This film is my 'control' film I know always come out nicelly and help to decide I made developing error or not , usually I use it in batch when I develop old expired films. One of the cheapest film combo what available today and look it's quality !

I did convert some of them to B&W to show the way to go if you find b&w film to expensive or no lab nearby you who develop b&w fims etc.

Hi-res images are here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful series and results! Your wife is lugging around the Pentacon Six? Question Wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VG combo and results from the cheaper Fuji film ( I assume the film is not superia 200)...could be the same film as new Agfa Vista.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Beautiful series and results! Your wife is lugging around the Pentacon Six? Question Wink

Oh yes as helper keep camera while I shoot with others Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
VG combo and results from the cheaper Fuji film ( I assume the film is not superia 200)...could be the same film as new Agfa Vista.

Fujicolor 200 written on film , few yrs before this was cheapest film what I could find locally. I bough a large batch may 30-40 rolls , I love it , good as or better than most C41 film what I did try.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good results!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

Fujicolor 200 written on film , few yrs before this was cheapest film what I could find locally. I bough a large batch may 30-40 rolls , I love it , good as or better than most C41 film what I did try.

This one ? Seems good to me .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sure that I used this park bench last year too for relaxing and following the sundown over Budapest.

Nice series Attila.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
I'm very sure that I used this park bench last year too for relaxing and following the sundown over Budapest.

Nice series Attila.

Wink

Smile yes me too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Attila wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

This one ? Seems good to me .

Yes, exactly this film.