Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Walking with Pentax A50/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Walking with Pentax A50/2 Reply with quote

Walking through Treviso with Pentax A50/2 on Samsung NX100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them,especially the bridge #6,and did you purposefully blur some of them?

I have to ask and mean no offence...I have seen many statues of fountains with the little boys weeing but I have never seen one like #9 before...are they common in Italy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mo.
Today I chose to go with the 50/2 just to play with blur. Unfortunately I haven't achieved the results that I was in charge.
Yes! It's a quite common subject for italian renaissance fountains, almost as much as the male subject Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellepi wrote:
Thank you Mo.
Today I chose to go with the 50/2 just to play with blur. Unfortunately I haven't achieved the results that I was in charge.
Yes! It's a quite common subject for italian renaissance fountains, almost as much as the male subject Laughing

Laughing well you learn something new every day!

I also like trying to use the blur of a lens as well...not often but every now and then.I think with the right subject and style it may produce some stunning shots...... sort of like #4 and #10.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4th is one of my favorites today. I was not sure post it because I don't know if I can communicate my intentions in that shot.
Unfortunately, on Monday morning, the city is almost empty and there are fewer opportunities to take pictures.
But I had confirmation that a mirrorless with a mf lens is the right choice in digital Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting to know your NX100... Smile

Try to stay at ISO 100 when you can, dynamic range and colours are better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You certainly caught the mood in #4...I wonder if you had it in focus would it have the same "feeling". It is fun to use these digital cameras and MF lenses in different ways.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: A 50 f2 Reply with quote

Nice images. But also typical softness of the 50mm f2. Pentax has some better 50mm s IMO...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the 50/2 is not the best 50mm in Pentax but it's so cheap...
Actually I'm using the M 50/1,7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellepi wrote:

The image actually is very ancient and comes from the Greek myth of Galathea.
Like all classic myths, it was made "mondano" in the Renaissance
(sorry, the online vocabulary I used did not give me a good translation for the word)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set.