Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shoulder Bag for FF body + spare lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Shoulder Bag for FF body + spare lens Reply with quote

I really need a bag for a full frame body plus a spare lens. I need something that fits these two items nicely but still stays compact for everyday use. 90% of the times I really don't need big bulky bags. I am not willing to apy for a brand new quality camera bag and so I am resorting to anyone who is considering to sell one for a nice value.

I like Crumpler since they don't look like camera bags which is nice since I would hate being mugged. I would like to avoid black bags like Lowepro, despite bing very well built and all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe worth looking at the Lowepro Event Messanger (Its not black as well)
there is the 150
http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-lowepro-event-messenger-150-shoulder-bag-mica/p1529346
Allows IPAD/ Tablet
Camera and a lens
or the 250 a little bigger
These look more like man bags and with a bottle of coke in them look less camera bag, etc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice but I need something more purpose driven, I don't need the computer compartment at all, and even more compact. 98% tight fit so that the goods are well packed but not enough that they are hard to take out.

It is hard to purchase online since there are no guarantee at all that it'll fit what I need because brands always mention room for "1 SLR and 2 lenses", sure are we talking about a D40 or a 7D? Too relative and I really dont want to buy a bag that won't suit my needs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found one, this can be closed now. Thanks!