Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tair-3 Photosniper
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Tair-3 Photosniper Reply with quote

As regulars here know, I've recently bought two Sniper outfits. I've been shooting with one for a couple of days already and IMHO it's mega fun http://forum.mflenses.com/tair-3s-sniper-t51978.html Today the second has arrived, and unfortunately it's in quite sorry state Crying or Very sad

However, a damaged lens is always a chance for a bargain, so if you are interested in a Sniper on the cheap, PM me before I sent it back (which practically means in the next 24 hours). If I get some interest, I'll try to negotiate a partial refund, doesn't mean that it will work out, but I'll try.

Here's what you'll get.
Tair-3-Phs lens with front cap S/N 4202
Gun mount with shoulder stock and strap
5 original 72mm filters
Zenit-ES camera.

You get all the stuff in the first picture. Conditions:
-Camera is broken.
-Filters are in good condition
-Tair-3 has a scratched front element, minor fungus on the rear element, aperture is stuck at f22 and does not respond to the aperture ring. Cosmetics: some scratches on the barrel, overall decent, but not new. Focusing is very smooth, actually smoother than my almost new copy. You'll have to open the lens anyway to fix the aperture. The guide how to do so is here http://forum.mflenses.com/tair-3-300-4-5-part-of-the-photosniper-repair-guide-t27056.html

You can see the scratches on front element on the 3rd picture. I've shot them with a sharp macro, so they look worse than reality. The picture #4 is taken with the lens at f22 and ISO 500. With these settings, it's hard to judge whether the IQ is affected or not. To me the lens looks salvageable, but don't hold me to it.

My suggested price for the kit is 30 Euros + actual postage.
Postage:
-Germany = 5 Euros
-Mainland EU = 15 Euros.
Ask me for a quote if you live elsewhere.

If you think that suggested price is too high, PM me the price at which you'd be willing to buy this kit (but do so quickly).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answered!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sniper has been sold.