Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon ef 135 f2 L
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Canon ef 135 f2 L Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love them , great shoots! Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the 2nd one best. #1 would probably be better in B&W.

My favourite Canon EF lens.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly one of the top 3 sharpest lenses in the current auto-focus world but the first photo is out of focus, I guess it was deliberate.

The second one I like more but the model is shaded and the harsh light did not help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, double click to see in high Quality

In the first photo had the camera in my hands, 1/60 speed and f2.0. Belen was moving, look at the front wheel. The focus is on the seat, but despite that little movement I think the photo is very interesting. Photography is an expressive art and depending on that the content is often more important than formality. I was looking for the place to make the first photo of the day and I found that picture, are unique moments and one should not let them pass.

PS: Bethlehem, not the model and ran away from the photo, haha​​!.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see more Very Happy ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
I'd like to see more Very Happy ...

So would I........it's difficult to judge a photo for faults when distracted by a pretty girl. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second image is simply amazing! Shocked
Fantastic!