Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A series from Nation of Gondwana
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: A series from Nation of Gondwana Reply with quote

It's an small (about 3000 people) electro festival/rave party near Berlin I was visiting the first time.
Lens was Samyang 8mm MC Fisheye (Wallimex labeled, Minolta AF/Sony Alpha mount) and some pics were made with CV Nokton 50/1.1; camera NEX-5N, weather was slightly clouded and sometimes sunny, no PP except some cropping in one or two pics, rest are straight JPEGS OOC.

Feel free to comment Smile

Last edited by ForenSeil on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that wayne coyne from the flaming lips in the pink jacket? Wink i like the night one 3rd from last.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3 is lovely. I always attracted to similar photos...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun lens and great use for this festival, the atmosphere is nicely recorded !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice snapshots in here, my favourite is #12 because of the very spontaneous attitude and smile of the cute girl, and because of the effective framing. Colours look like film in this image, another plus point for me.
Also I like it better because it's natural looking (I'm not a fan of superwide people photos, the occasional fun effect is nice for me but I get quickly bored by it. On the contrary I never get bored by a good 50mm photograph)