Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can any photoshop gurus do my a favour please remove items o
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Can any photoshop gurus do my a favour please remove items o Reply with quote

I have a pic that is quite nice but i need to remove three people that should not be there, I tried with my skills but my shopping is to obvious and wondered if any of the great photoshopers here can remove the people and make it look natural
The pic in question is this
I would like head growth, carrier bag lady and tracky scrote to be removed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll give it a shot Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm, maybe a challenge? I'm in too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, my attempt just looked to fake but my skills are not excellent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but don't know were the third person is ?

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no guru but this is a fairly simple job using Clone Stamp Tool and copy-paste techniques for example. A bit slobby but this is my take:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS: I don't this is a "great" photo anyway. There is someones back on frame and someone in front of that from whom you can only see a part of his head. I believe you took much better pics that day.

Last edited by ChromaticAberration on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: maybe a bit too large, made it clickable.

http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2008/september/funny_forum_2_large.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mnay talented people here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to you all, Woodrim that looks very good much better than my attempt.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is my quick try (resized it for upload here , if you like it i can mail you original size)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice photoshop work here.

However, I honestly don't think this shot is worth using, the guy with the phone has a good expression but apart from that, I don't see any plus points, the guy in RAF uniform is pretty much hidden and the overall composition is not great.

If this is the only shot of these people, fair enough, it's a shame though, it doesn't convey a great deal.

Sorry to be critical.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the winner is....... Wink