Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NSFW Anticipation captured with 40/2 & 75/2.5 Voigtlände
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: NSFW Anticipation captured with 40/2 & 75/2.5 Voigtlände Reply with quote

I somehow had to drain my sorrow, from 2 miscarriages, and then unleash them on the ensuing pregnancy that is now drawing to it's end. C & C welcomed, a shared experience is welcomed.

Last edited by Esox lucius on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting work, I like the last one the most, because it is the most direct.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very unique perspective, the lighting makes me feel the experience of birth is one that give a great sense of relief. The final outcome will hopefully be a joyful moment but you have captured the past sorrows with these images.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmelvis wrote:
A very unique perspective, the lighting makes me feel the experience of birth is one that give a great sense of relief. The final outcome will hopefully be a joyful moment but you have captured the past sorrows with these images.

+1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Padmasana pose, #3, the best, but an evocative series.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone. I'm entering new area here (both parenthood & bw nude) and there's lots to learn but I'm really looking forward to the coming months and years.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #1 and #2 the most. You did well in each combining light, form, and shadow to convert your model's body into an abstract 'light sculpture'. The first one shows that quite clearly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am so very happy for you three. i will be praying for y'all ... Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
i am so very happy for you three. i will be praying for y'all ... Smile

Yes. I wish you all the best.

And very interesting photos. I like the last one the most.