Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Here. Some shots from a recent trip to Cleveland...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: New Here. Some shots from a recent trip to Cleveland... Reply with quote

Hello,

I recognize some names here from the Pentax forum. I post photos there occasionally with little to no response. I am posting some stuff here in hopes of getting some more feedback. I have been shooting as a hobby for just about 3 years or so and have been learning mostly from the internet. I started with a Pentax K1000 and a Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 lens. I have a ME Super now and shoot primarily with that, the same 50mm, a 100mm Vivitar macro lens, and an off brand 28mm f/2.8 wide angle. Oh, and sometimes a Vivitar 75-205mm zoom.

Here are some shots from a recent trip to Cleveland, OH. Any feedback is welcomed. Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: New Here. Some shots from a recent trip to Cleveland... Reply with quote

ifyouseeitshootit wrote:
Hello,

I recognize some names here from the Pentax forum. I post photos there occasionally with little to no response. I am posting some stuff here in hopes of getting some more feedback. I have been shooting as a hobby for just about 3 years or so and have been learning mostly from the internet. I started with a Pentax K1000 and a Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 lens. I have a ME Super now and shoot primarily with that, the same 50mm, a 100mm Vivitar macro lens, and an off brand 28mm f/2.8 wide angle. Oh, and sometimes a Vivitar 75-205mm zoom.

Here are some shots from a recent trip to Cleveland, OH. Any feedback is welcomed. Thanks for looking!

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I have no idea what I did wrong. I appreciate the assistance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ifyouseeitshootit wrote:
Thanks. I have no idea what I did wrong. I appreciate the assistance.

You did nothing wrong, it's an antispam measure. Now you can post images no problem Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ha! Wonderful. Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them alot the clouds really stand out in the first one.What film did you use?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ivy-covered bridge shot would be my pick for best of the series.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo - Thank you! The film is Ektar 100 on that one.

David - Thank you as well!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forum!

my favorite is #1, very interesting city scape!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
welcome to the forum!

my favorite is #1, very interesting city scape!

+1 Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to another film user....and as some of your shots are sharper than others it would be informative to know which lens was used/for each shot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excaliber - Ah yes I should have included that info. I swapped lenses quite a bit on this trip but I believe photos 1, 2, 3 and 7 were shot with the Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 and 4, 5 and 6 were shot wit ha Deitz 28mm f/2.8. I imagine the wide angle shots are the oens that look less sharp as I dont' think that glass is nearly as good as the Pentax.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your nickname Very Happy ...
Great rendering on your pictures, my fav is also the first one, nice compo and beautiful colors.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go for the last one...nice colors in all the series . Welcome on the forum