Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Field Hockey_Angenieux 4.5/180mm on D700
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Field Hockey_Angenieux 4.5/180mm on D700 Reply with quote

Here few shots from yesterday during a match with my son:
all wide open and without any PP, except # 4 of course and some crop...
1/ the (colorful) keeper!

2/ my son (white T-shirt) in action Very Happy

3/ a "colleague" from him!

4/ on this one, I have tried a "old film" like version with silver effex pro, I like the result but any C&C are welcome!

Thanks for looking Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice, I like the old film effect, maybe vignetting is overdone but the content is great

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive lens and photos, can you post a picture of it? Surprised

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are really good (as usual from you), #2 and #3 have great timing and are really eye-catching captures.
I'm not a fan of "old time" treatment either, I prefer children play photos bright and colourful as your first three ones.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful series. The "old" treatment does not work for me either, and all I can come up with as a reason is that I have rarely seen kids' sports photos from those older eras.

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for the com...

Nordentro wrote:
Impressive lens and photos, can you post a picture of it? Surprised

Wink

patrickh wrote:
Wonderful series. The "old" treatment does not work for me either, and all I can come up with as a reason is that I have rarely seen kids' sports photos from those older eras.
patrickh

Well, I think children were already playing football or hockey 50 years ago Very Happy ....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens there, I wish I had a sharp 180/200mm like that! Wink