Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 16mm f1.8 Wilhelm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 16mm f1.8 Wilhelm Reply with quote

Made by friend of mine Wilhelm, he did give up photography many years ago and I wish to push him to do it again, he was pro nature photographer so I gave him an unknown combo Smile he did love to play with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first shot and the car the best. The car, especially is a great piece of work. Is the heavy vignetting due to the lens having a smaller image circle than the Nex's sensor?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
I like the first shot and the car the best. The car, especially is a great piece of work. Is the heavy vignetting due to the lens having a smaller image circle than the Nex's sensor?

yes it is not cover it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your friend has a nice photographic eye, I also think that the car photo is the one that works better with the lens vignetting.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:

+1 , cuba 1950 Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! He did work seven years to National Geographic photograph Hungarian Wildlife it was pretty sad he didn't make any photo any more, I try to change it slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Budapest seems so nice (It's Budapest right?).
So much to discover and take photos of. Wink

It's good that you post orginal photos so we can see how much it vignettes on the NEX. It would have been interesting to see vignetting from this lens with a m43 sensor cam as well...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
Wow, Budapest seems so nice (It's Budapest right?).
So much to discover and take photos of. Wink

It's good that you post orginal photos so we can see how much it vignettes on the NEX. It would have been interesting to see vignetting from this lens with a m43 sensor cam as well...

Thank you ! on m4/3 less for sure, firs Tevidon what is not vignetting is 25mm f1.4 , but require machine works to adapt it, Sony NEX not require it.Sony NEX diameter is large enough. I love this vignetting, makes more fun to use it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexaddict wrote:
David wrote:

+1 , cuba 1950 Smile

You nailed it man! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
Hexaddict wrote:
David wrote:

+1 , cuba 1950 Smile

You nailed it man! Very Happy

Smile yes or sadly today, cars are not changed.