Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ilford Sporti test pix
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Ilford Sporti test pix Reply with quote

For the first roll I pushed Delta 100 to 400, L110-B, 12 mins, 20C

Shutter speed is 1/50, period. There's a switch for sunny days (f11) and cloudy days (feight, so I don't get the
cool emticon) on top of the lens, not the first choice for slide film. Pretty much a Holga with a glass lens, and a
flare monkey. There are rails that could be foamed, thinking about trying some light seals to see if that will help.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of nice results, foaming rails and all Laughing I like the rendering.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the right conditions (#2 #3) the results look really good!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jussi and Orio, thanks, the settings on this camera don't give you much leeway. Laughing
I got two of these from GB and this is the dinged-up rusty one I had lots of cleaning to
do. The other one is much nicer, but the roller in the bottom plate of the take-up chamber
is missing, which wouldn't allow even film advance. The seller is sending me a Dacora 120
to make up for this. I'll look in my parts bins to see if I can use something to repair it.