Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Not Russia. Olympus 35 DC, Agfa APX 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Not Russia. Olympus 35 DC, Agfa APX 400 Reply with quote

Kodak developer.

No I don't live in Russia. But all pictures are my hometown.

Finland was autonomous part of Russia from 1809 to 1917. This town was popular spa destination.

Lot of stuff was imported between 1945 and 1991

Now we send them cars.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like that topmost photo very much. lovely tones ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious cross in that first image. Is that a signal of some kind, or is it a tomb?
Where did you find the Agfapan 400? I can't find it anywhere.
I resorted getting a couple of Rollei 400 which are reported to be similar but I still have to test them.
What Kodak developer did you use? D-76?
I tried T-Max developer with Agfapan 100 one time, but the results were not good. Agfapan worked best with Rodinal for me so far,
but I am going to try other developers too with it.
In these frames that you present here I see a good range of grays, but I'd wish more contrast at both ends.
More or less the same problem I had with T-Max developer, but my results were worse.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
i like that topmost photo very much. lovely tones ...

+1 very well done!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Curious cross in that first image. Is that a signal of some kind, or is it a tomb?

That is orthodox (greek catholic?) church crorss in the middle of the graveyard.

Orio wrote:
Where did you find the Agfapan 400? I can't find it anywhere.

last roll going. Sad
process before 05/2011

Orio wrote:
What Kodak developer did you use? D-76?

yes.