Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

hexanon mixed bag +czj
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: hexanon mixed bag +czj Reply with quote

Haven't had so much time to take some shots with my new lenses. 21mm f/4 , pancake 40mm and 135mm f/2.5 + some with basic czj tessar and hexanon 50mm 1.4

Strange bird, hexanon 135mm f2.5 @f4

hexanon 135mm f2.5 @f4 or 5.8 ?

hexanon 21mm f4 @f4 - in very good shape, EE model.

hexanon 21mm f4 @f4

hexanon 50 f1.4 ~@f4

hexanon 50 f1.4 ~@f8

hexanon 50 f1.4 ~@f8

hexanon 21mm f4 ~@f8

hexanon 21mm f4 @f4

Carl Zeiss Jena tessar (the cheap one) 50mm f2.8 @2.8

Hexanon pancake 40mm f1.8 ~@f8

Last edited by Hexaddict on Thu May 31, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats for your mixed bag, nice quality pics !

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Process them with contrast, color fixing they will be even better, in my experience with Panasonic G1, essential.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the more I look the more I understand why Attila likes his Hexanons so much Wink
great samples!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Process them with contrast, color fixing they will be even better, in my experience with Panasonic G1, essential.

Yes I know Attila but i'm a bit lazy and before going into the PP process i try to experiment first, to better know my lenses and camera. The above pictures are taken on the fly just for test. Now that i have a good set of lenses i will try to improve my technic..to forget the technic in the end , and focus on the subject.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexaddict wrote:
Strange bird

Not too strange: Upupa epopos, in English Hoopoe and in France you call them Huppe fasciée (where I saw them, but they were never prepared to pose for me).

Very nice pictures you made!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos in a gorgeous park. Hexanons are beautiful performers.