Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron BBAR MULTI C 135/2,8 adaptall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Tamron BBAR MULTI C 135/2,8 adaptall Reply with quote

Best deal ever - my friend bought this lens for 3 euro (4USD). It is un exellent condition, like new with Pentax mount.
Pictures looks pretty good on Canon 5D MkII Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pastel colours for a very cheap price.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#6 is fantastic. I'd like to get more Adaptall 2 lenses. The 28-70 I have is pretty spectacular.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol - I just got one of these in the mail yesterday, mine is in minolta md mount and I paid $19USD, so not as good of a deal, but mine came with a filter, case and original caps. Didn't have a chance to shoot much but a few test shots with it but it is in nice condition. Can't wait after seeing your shots.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine series. Great value obviously

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indded. These 70's BBAR's can be a real good surprise. Glass coating looks gorgeous on my 200mm and picture quality is very acceptable for the age and price they go for. Very well built without being too heavy too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and 5D2 can make any lens too gold Wink beautiful samples! Usually all Tamron tele lenses are pretty good no matter how cheap they are.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coating of this lens is awesome!! So much and beautiful colors.. Smile