Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Abandoned children's hospital in Berlin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Abandoned children's hospital in Berlin Reply with quote

praktica plc3 with flektogon 2,4/35mm
film: tmax 400 redscale

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your third is my favorite because it has, to my eye, the best perspective and depth control. But in sum a nice series in a difficult setting.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of the Redscale technique in general, but you used it well in this nice series.
Still I'd wish I could see some of these shots in normal B&W too, for instance #5 and #6 which are my favourites.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, the colour cast combines very well with your subject. Instills something of a doomsday feeling Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series! #6 and #13 are my favs. You should desaturate/remove blue, the stains and stripes are a little annoying in some pics.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series with the 3rd shot catching my eye as the best of the bunch

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotomachi wrote:
In my opinion, the colour cast combines very well with your subject. Instills something of a doomsday feeling Smile

Agree with this. You've created a lot of atmosphere.