Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exakta Varex IIB
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Exakta Varex IIB Reply with quote

Today I bought a full working excellent cam , because it has a rare Domiron lens I would re-sell the lens. What should I do with cam ? Any opinion ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the fungused lens? I saw it on Ebay! I thought of you and about pointing you to the auction, but then I thought you probably already have too many fungused lenses already! Laughing Evidently not! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd buy a roll of film occasionally and use it - they're beautiful looking things.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can open a restaurant with mushroom foods LOL. I have less than 10 fungused lens ...
I bought locally, very nice impressive cam.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes start a vegetarian restaurant, meybe you can begin a new health food sensation with your culture, like kombucha http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha we will keep your special ingredient a close guarded secret! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Surprised Surprised so we have kombucha on some lenses Laughing