Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Efke KB 50, Ornano Gradual ST20
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Efke KB 50, Ornano Gradual ST20 Reply with quote

Shot in Bologna, ZI camera, Snapshot-Skopar 4/25 lens at hyperfocal,
Efke KB 50 film developed in Ornano Gradual ST for 6 minutes. Scanned with Epson 4490 Photo.
Clicking on an image will bring up a large size version for detail evaluation.

#7 - A very old groceries store

#8 - Asian lady with parasol

#10 - Efke 50 is just great for building details

#11 - A tentative of pick up Laughing

#13 - Spontaneous political assembly

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, the ornano dev gave you nice rich tonality with this film like I got with it in fx-39. This might be my favourite film of those I've tried so far, hope I can find some at a cheap price sometime, hopefully a cheap bulk roll or two.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just grooving to the series, such nice light & depth you got. That's a nice film/developer combo for sure.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!!
I'm happy too about this roll. Next Saturday I'm again in Bologna, for the second lesson of remote flash course. So there will be time for one or two new film rolls in the afternoon Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#6 has shades of gray Ansel Adams had been proud of!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
#6 has shades of gray Ansel Adams had been proud of!

Thanks, now you make me seriously blush! Embarassed
I'd love to say it's my merit, but it's not, it's a combination of a camera which meters well (like all Kobayashi-made cameras) plus the Gradual ST 20 which is a great little known developer.
Me, I just took a snapshot Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 does have great tonality, this efke 50 is impressive, I think the ornano dev worked even better with it than the FX-39 I used did with my roll. Nice work and congrats on the humility, it is a most endearing characteristic. Smile