Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander color-skoparex 2.8/35mm (M42 mount) on Nex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander color-skoparex 2.8/35mm (M42 mount) on Nex Reply with quote

Now I have a Nex, I can play around with my M42 lenses who were slipping in my cupboard Very Happy ..
Here some first shots with this great little lens (sorry again flowers from my garden, no time to go further than the garden Sad ) :
(#2,4&5 with extension ring)
1/

2/

3/

4/

5/

An other bargain lens Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I have visions, or you have already posted photo #2?
I remember to have commented about the beautiful composition.
Anyway, great set!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks orio.....you mean this post may be?:
http://forum.mflenses.com/yellow-with-leica-apo-2-8-100-and-d700-t49059.html

but you are right, quite the same kind of shot, I don't have so much inspiration at this moment, may be because partly a lack of time Embarassed ....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Thanks orio.....you mean this post may be?:
http://forum.mflenses.com/yellow-with-leica-apo-2-8-100-and-d700-t49059.html
but you are right, quite the same kind of shot, I don't have so much inspiration at this moment, may be because partly a lack of time Embarassed ....

ah ok... sorry! Laughing
I see nothing wrong in working on perfectioning a pose, Cezanne has painted a hundred of time the same apples and oranges and nobody has a problem about that Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots, especially No 2.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love 1 and 3, nicely done, the whole set!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wey well done ! good lens !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series Pascal. Rich colours and well captured. The yellow tones are really great.

Since I own my NEX I use it 90 % and rest of my gear only 10 %. Noone need more cam.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for your nice com Very Happy ..
@Rolf: I must admit it took me a while before I really appreciate the nex, first I was quite disappointed with focussing without EVF but with time and a lot of practicing, now I really enjoy the LCD and I got more and more good focusing especially with the focus-peaking....this cam is really great with small lenses and focal under 50/85mm..for longer lenses, I still much prefer the use of a DSL-R cam....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great colors.... Nice to know Pascal enjoy NEX too Wink