Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ferramenta and Lena with NEX-7 and SEL 18200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Ferramenta and Lena with NEX-7 and SEL 18200 Reply with quote

Here some images from today during a walk at our local channel and lock with NEX-7 and SEL 18200. All images at ISO 200 between 18 mm and 200 mm (27 mm to 300 mm aq. FF). Aperture between 7.1 to 10. Have taken these images for those members thinking about to buy this lens.

A perfect all in one superzoom.

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the last one the best. The above-angle and lens' wideness exaggerate the ship's length nicely.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading the title i thought you´ve started a new business Cool

the last one is my absolutely fav
i am quite shure the zooms for the NEX are underrated, simply because they´re seen as kit lenses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine pictures Rolf.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, great pictures, next time do cheat and say it was a manual lens. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Yes, great pictures, next time do cheat and say it was a manual lens. Laughing

... and also hide the EXIF Wink

Nice shots, I love the last one (even all are really good).
I wasn't aware of the quality of this lens... To consider in the future.
Thanks for sharing!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments.

I posted these images here as written before only for those members with NEX-x thinking about to buy an AF lens. I found many comments about this lens in other foren and as usual there are a lot of "self-appointed gurus" on the road saying that this lense is worse etc.

Next week I will start for a backpacking tour (unfortunately only few days) to Norway and Oslo and this lens/cam will be the only one I will take with me and I'm pretty sure that this combo is ready for all photographically requirements on this tour.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed a very fine lens, at least in good hands Wink ....
And have a nice trip in Norway, few days should be very short in this beautiful country!!!