Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some other pics with the Helios 44M-4 58/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: some other pics with the Helios 44M-4 58/2 Reply with quote

All pic's Helios and Pentax K20D

Greetz..............Ivo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics, good sharpness, contrast and colours. The Helios 44 shouldn't be underestimated!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Nice pics, good sharpness, contrast and colours. The Helios 44 shouldn't be underestimated!

+1, My fav is the second picture, nice to see the horses in the "wild" Smile ...
Can I ask you where was it shoot?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Among the Helios 44, the 44M4 is my favourite.
The samples are nice, really make justice to the lens, and of course to the photographer Wink

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

+1, My fav is the second picture, nice to see the horses in the "wild" Smile ...
Can I ask you where was it shoot?

Hallo Pascal,

Het gebied heet "Lentevreugd" en ligt op de grens van Katwijk en Wassenaar. Je hebt er kwelders en duin en er lopen wilde Konickspaarden en Schotse runderen. Ligt iets voorbij het Pan bos.

groet, Ivo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ivo for the extra info, looks like a very nice "natuurgebied", that's a shame that it is too far from Zwolle Confused ....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of Swans and nice natural areas around Lelystad f that's closer to you, I used to live there, good place for photography.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivoverboon wrote:

Het gebied heet "Lentevreugd" en ligt op de grens van Katwijk en Wassenaar. Je hebt er kwelders en duin en er lopen wilde Konickspaarden en Schotse runderen. Ligt iets voorbij het Pan bos.
groet, Ivo

Ivo,
even if we are not Dutch, we might still be interested in knowing about the location. Rolling Eyes
I know that it feels weird to answer in English to a fellow Dutch man, I feel the same when I reply to an Italian guy in English,
but this is an international forum, so please at least add the English translation to what you write in Dutch.
If everybody would do the same as you did, this forum would quickly become an unmanageable Babel.
Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Ivoverboon wrote:

groet, Ivo

Ivo,
even if we are not Dutch, we might still be interested in knowing about the location. Rolling Eyes
I know that it feels weird to answer in English to a fellow Dutch man, I feel the same when I reply to an Italian guy in English,
but this is an international forum, so please at least add the English translation to what you write in Dutch.
If everybody would do the same as you did, this forum would quickly become an unmanageable Babel.
Thank you!

Translation:

The area is named 'Lentevreugd' and is on the border between Katwijk and Wassenaar. There are swamps and dunes, wild Koniks (horses) and Highland cattle. It's just past the Pan forest.

Regards, Ivo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabian wrote:
Orio wrote:
Ivoverboon wrote:

groet, Ivo

Ivo,
Thank you!

Translation:

The area is named 'Lentevreugd' and is on the border between Katwijk and Wassenaar. There are swamps and dunes, wild Koniks (horses) and Highland cattle. It's just past the Pan forest.

Regards, Ivo

Hi Fabian,

Thank you so much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kind regards, Ivo