Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss ZE 21/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Zeiss ZE 21/2.8 Reply with quote

to save myself some typing please refer to these threads:
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1161223

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1095271/0

I've got lots of feedback on those forums.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail @ Plasticmotif (at symbol here) yahoo.com

If buying outside of the continental US, buyer will pay difference in shipping!

2) Zeiss ZE 21/2.8 - Condition 9.7/10. This lens honestly lives up to the hype and more. It's a dream and a pleasure to use. Built extremely solidly. You will enjoy it. Everything that came with the lens you will receive.

Price - $1575 Shipped/Tracked/Insured

3) Zeiss ZE 35/2 - Condition 9.5/10. This lens quickly became my favorite to use. It's amazing wide open at and near MFD. I love it's bokeh, sharpness, color and contrast. Everything that came with the lens you will receive.

Price - $895 Shipped/Tracked/Insured SOLD SOLD SOLD

4) Zeiss ZE 100/2 - Condition 9.7/10.This lens is honestly legendary. There aren't many that can even claim to be near it's rival. It's the best lens in this range in the EF mount. Amazing bokeh and color. Bitingly sharp. Everything that came with the lens you will receive.

Price $1575 Shipped/Tracked/Insured SOLD SOLD SOLD

My Ebay ID is Plastic-motif.

I can ship wherever. US is preferred probably for all parties as they won't have to deal with imports.

Last edited by plasticmotif on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but this is a lazy ad.

Please confirm that you post worldwide with costs and include your ebay ID, or this ad will sadly be removed.

Many thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Zeiss ZE 21/2.8, 35/2, 100/2 Reply with quote

plasticmotif wrote:

Why not save me some clicking by just copy & pasting here Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Zeiss ZE 21/2.8, 35/2, 100/2 Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
plasticmotif wrote:

Why not save me some clicking by just copy & pasting here Wink

Laughing Well put, Graham Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've posted to concise and descriptive ad in two places. I didn't know that clicking one link would be that much work. Laughing

It was also posted from my phone at work, I didn't have the time for a full post as I did last night for those two postings.

Sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
I'm sorry, but this is a lazy ad.

Please confirm that you post worldwide with costs and include your ebay ID, or this ad will sadly be removed.

Many thanks.

To be fair, I've not seen any instructions on either of those required items.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVM found it. Moderators please move the Marketplace Rules to the MP sticky subforum. It'd be helpful!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plasticmotif wrote:
NVM found it. Moderators please move the Marketplace Rules to the MP sticky subforum. It'd be helpful!

Done.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set of lenses!

I did not realize Zeiss opted for the same silly lens cap design on their reflex lenses that they use on the Rangefinder lenses.
Slippery little buggers. I wish they would change that.
GLWS they all look quite nice Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Zeiss 35 and 100 have been sold.