Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My good friend
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: My good friend Reply with quote

Here one of the last pictures from a good friend with whom I have made ​​many many beautiful walks. Unfortunately she died 3 weeks ago with 10,5 years.

K-5 and Super-Tak 4/300mm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad how beautiful ! Terrible moment if a family member is gone, rescue another dog and give to him a happy life it is help to cure.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Crying or Very sad how beautiful ! Terrible moment if a family member is gone, rescue another dog and give to him a happy life it is help to cure.

I own dogs since 35 years, so she was not the first one passing away. But it is - as you said before - always a sad moment to lose a "family member". My son is now looking for a "Berger Blanc Suisse" a white sheep dog. Such a dog is his dream - but I´m not sure whether this is a good idea.

We will see.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Girl such kind eyes!

Sad to hear of her going. I'm happy for you that you had 10+ good years.
I've also lost a few of my best friends over the years. Only one live beyond 6 years which was the hardest part.
They give so much life to a family. It's always sad to see them go but also sometimes can be a relief if they are ready for the passing.
Hope you find a new dog soon Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special dogs frequently sick genetically , due people really not care about if they can earn profit. High risk to take one from fun may end in animal hospital all time. A rescued dog from 'orphan house' can be very nice too and if he is a mix usually very healthy too. I had to go to vet quite much with guinea pigs I saw many trouble there.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pets are angels - they are here to teach us how to live.

Condoleances on your loss - I know how it feels.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for your friendly and comforting words.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sorry Rolf. I have lost several best and most loyal friends over the years, I know how it hurts.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your dog Rolf, A beautiful image and memory Sad I love her eyes...I always love looking at a dogs eyes so much more expression/communication.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad Sad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible losing a close totally trusting friend like that. Sorry for your loss Rolf

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Sorry to hear about your dog Rolf, A beautiful image and memory Sad I love her eyes...I always love looking at a dogs eyes so much more expression/communication.

+1 beautiful image and memory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Pets are angels - they are here to teach us how to live.

I feel for you losing such a beautiful best friend. I sometimes think I am defective because I mourn losing my dogs more than people. I tend to like them better too. I am still missing my best friend that I lost in 1993, then another a year and a half ago. I had nearly 14 years of joy with both of them. I have learned that after a proper time of mourning, it is better to bring a new one into your life; it really does ease the pain, but will not cause you to forget.

My sincere condolences.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Crying or Very sad how beautiful ! Terrible moment if a family member is gone, rescue another dog and give him a happy life.

+1

Condolences, Rolf. Crying or Very sad
Have another dog and choose it on your own so that he'll walk with you for long time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be very distraught when one of my dogs goes, it is amazing how quickly they become such a huge part of our lives.
I am sorry for your loss of a good friend, I'm sure this photo is just one among many you have to pay her tribute. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never have a dog, may be one of the reason is because I'm afraid to becomes too closed...anyway, realy sorry to hear about your dog......