Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pancolar 80mm f1.8 M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Pancolar 80mm f1.8 M42 mount Reply with quote

Best offer takes.
PM me please. Low ball offers will not be replied to. There is one on ebay currently set to finish above $600
I'm looking for less than that. If your offer works we are done and you get a legend!

This lens has incredible rendering. The "3D" effect and sharpness are all Zeiss. This lens was at some point subject to conversion to being an Electric Model. You can see the pilot holes. It was never completed. It has had a recent CLA. Glass is beautiful Some minor dusts. Blades are clean, focus and aperture are smooth. This lens being M42 it can easily be adapted to all digital Cameras but for Nikon. I've used it on My 5Dii and have used it on an old Pentax DSLR as well. Generic front cap and some sort of cap for the back for posting.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a super lens, and rare in M42 mount, take this offer!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price for Pancolar 80mm is $485 plus post to your country.

Typical post Including full insurance : $20 USA, $40 Canada and much of Asia .
Europeans please email it varies by country.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man that is so tempting!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc you of all people. I would love to see get this lens. Especially now that you are using Sony DSLR.
Send me a PM if you really want it. We can work something out.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky buyer! Is this that lens what we did trade ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind saying that I was that lucky buyer. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Congratulations to Marc! Looking forward to lovely tasteful portraits of a certain Russian Beauty soon Wink

@ Attila
This copy is a second one I picked up for a back up. The one you sent me I keep for good Very Happy

I'm surprised people did not jump faster at this lens. There are few for sale and it is a classic Gem.
At least now it stays in the MFL "family".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Congrats Marc! You made right step, stunning lens!

That is nice Andy, I also kept Oly 90 Wink