Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Smc Takumar 15mm f3.5 Asph
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Smc Takumar 15mm f3.5 Asph Reply with quote

Heavy beauty
Very rare: http://kmp.bdimitrov.de/lenses/primes/ultra-wide/K15f3.5-i.html

"a total of about 900 Takumar 15/3.5 lenses were produced, 400 of which employed aspherical construction. On the other hand, only about the 100 of the SMC PENTAX 1:3.5/15 were aspherical. The remaining SMC PENTAX 1:3.5/15, all SMC PENTAX 1:3.5 15mm and all SMC PENTAX-A 1:3.5 15mm are based on the spherical optical formula."

I have many slides from film days, but haven't scanned. On crop sensor the photos are not as nice. Here taken with pentax K20d, wide open:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are very contrasty and colorful though. Much better than I anticipated! I should check out the 15mm myself Wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Peter.
I need to use it more often on crop sensor. Film development is too time consumption for me at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward more on film Laughing Laughing congrats!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally you share these here Very Happy
I think I cannot afford this one
You have some rare lenses. Look forward to see other samples.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
Finally you share these here Very Happy
I think I cannot afford this one
You have some rare lenses. Look forward to see other samples.

Thanks Iaza.

You know, Peter (Spotmatic)'s photos are so awesome that I need to think twice before I post mine.
I found out to pick the lenses NOT in Peter's list would be the best bet Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! Please disregard my lens list, it's always nice to see other people's samples!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice but I'd love to see it used on film Very Happy