Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some colors......biotar 2/58mm on Nex 5n
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Some colors......biotar 2/58mm on Nex 5n Reply with quote

first test shot with the biotar 58mm @f2 on nex:

Thanks for looking Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woow! fantastic Carl Zeiss colors!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colors and bokeh!...lovely pastels.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the bokeh colors and quality you made in this photo!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have the NEX5n! Congratulations, now you can use some of your better primes Smile

You did keep the Pancolar and the pre-war Sonnar?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the color very much.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Colors and bokeh!...lovely pastels.

+1 great biotar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for your nice com Wink ...and the colourful background comes actually from the TV Very Happy ......

Spotmatic wrote:
......You did keep the Pancolar and the pre-war Sonnar?

Yes I have but still no adapter for the sonnar (much too expensive for only one lens)....
I'm happy so far with this little cam but I have still a lot of difficulty to correctly focus with the Live-view Confused .....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Thanks all for your nice com Wink ...and the colourful background comes actually from the TV Very Happy ......

Spotmatic wrote:

Yes I have but still no adapter for the sonnar (much too expensive for only one lens)....
I'm happy so far with this little cam but I have still a lot of difficulty to correctly focus with the Live-view Confused .....

Doesn't the NEX have focus peaking? Isn't it good enough?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
pich900 wrote:

Spotmatic wrote:

Doesn't the NEX have focus peaking? Isn't it good enough?

yes it has focus peaking and it's perfect with still subject and for landscape but not enought with fast lens and for moving subject, at least for me.....I have tried during the carnival the nex with the Nikkor 2/135mm and 1.8/85mm, well I've got about 99,9% misfocus shots Laughing.....