Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

on rice field with Tair 11A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: on rice field with Tair 11A Reply with quote

Took the set this evening with Tair 11A & NEX5, while I was on the way home. PP only resize & autosharp, except last one cropped.

1.prepare the harvest machine

2. selecting and packing

3.ready to go

4.unharvested paddy/rice field

5. A man harvesting grass (for cattles feeding)

6. His bike to carry grass

7. flyin' bird
before I left the field, I spotted youngster played with their birds of prey.
too bad my lens only 135mm not close enough, this one is cropped

Thanks for viewing Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great colorful series Suat, Thanks for the visit Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the insight into your everyday life, which is so different from mine. Probably the most valuable side benefit from this forum

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful imaging! 5, 6 and 7 are my favourites, it feels like I'm there! The Tair is a real cracker.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series .... amazing to see a T-shirt of the Italian national football team so far ...
# 6 and # 7 are my favorite .... this is a lens that I love ... Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone..
Special thanks for you Pascal, so I have this great lens. Oh I found my adapter was little bit loose, I've tightened it, and now achive infinity. Sorry to ask you about it Very Happy
@Patrick, I think the same idea when I share everyday life like this. Smile I saw many other from different countries from this forum.
@Graham.. Yes, great lens. I rate it in same level as CZ Sonnar 135/2,8 T*, with benefit closer MFD, but heavier
@Daniele... Football is very popular here, so players, countries and clubs jersey can be easily found. your comment remind me in 2004, when tsunami swept Aceh, there's young boy survivor wearing Portugal Christiano Ronaldo Tshirt. then Ronaldo knew it, he came to our country give support and donation. thanks for that Tshirt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series Suat, very interesting subject. Differently from Patrick I can't say I'm not familiar with this way of life, because rice fields are common where I live.
I think I would like it even more if it was B&W, except for the last two which are better in colour.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy in #3 carrying the bag of rice on his head gave me a headache! j/k Smile

Beautiful series, and a very convincing argument to look for the Tair 11A. Cool

Like the 3D pop in #1, too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots as always. #3 is quite good, but #1, #5 & #6 stand out for me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio. Katastrofo and Martin..
Orio, I made B/W for bike shot, but I'm not satisfied with NEX's B/W. And for green tree view, I tend enjoy it in color Smile
About rice field in Italy, Wow that's surprising me. I thought it only grows in Asia. What a nice info when we share something.
still on same place same time.
8. more headache, Sir? Very Happy

9. a man walking his dogs, sorry little missfocus on dogs. it move fast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:

About rice field in Italy, Wow that's surprising me. I thought it only grows in Asia. What a nice info when we share something.

Yeah, well as you surely know the Oryza sativa plant is native of China, but it was imported long time ago here and cultivated in our alluvial plains.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent series , as allways !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Thanks for the insight into your everyday life, which is so different from mine. Probably the most valuable side benefit from this forum

patrickh

+1 nice report, thank you!