Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Parcel from that Hungarian used praktica salesman . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Parcel from that Hungarian used praktica salesman . . . Reply with quote

Well my Praktica PLC2 arrived from our friendly hungarian used Praktica salesman. Talk about great timings on Dec.24th (Merry Christmas).

The camera looks excellent - can't wait to get a roll of film into it!

Merry christmas one and all. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you get it in time, I hope this cam will make a lot of fun for you!
Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also waiting for a lens from our favorite benefactor, Attila! I certainly did not expect it for Christmas. Perhaps by end of January will be wonderful. This is a slow time of year for packages. The telephoto lens will be useful for my assignment of elk habitat images for Olympic National Park.

As always, thank you Attila!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome mate! I look forward your shoots MC 3M5CA 500mm f8 pretty good gun o make beautiful portraits from animals. I expect delivery middle of January. I hope I will have right and you get it sooner.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Your very welcome mate! I look forward your shoots MC 3M5CA 500mm f8 pretty good gun o make beautiful portraits from animals. I expect delivery middle of January. I hope I will have right and you get it sooner.

Yes, this will be a quite nice lens for shooting the elk! I am happy that you were selling this lens. As you know, I was looking around for 400 to 500 lenses, and many were either too large or too soft in imaging. This lens is highly rated for its genre wherever I look for reviews.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes were lucky, because not just one of the best in category it's pretty rare too in this finish (MC) and beautifully craftmanship (Rare in Russian Smile ) Reason why I sold I get an faster and much more rare lens from same maker. I seen only three copies from 3M 500mm f6.3 lens one of them Orio's lens.Lot bigger than yours, but sharpness also pretty fantastic compare this is an 500mm lens.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yes were lucky, because not just one of the best in category it's pretty rare too in this finish (MC) and beautifully craftmanship (Rare in Russian Smile ) Reason why I sold I get an faster and much more rare lens from same maker. I seen only three copies from 3M 500mm f6.3 lens one of them Orio's lens.Lot bigger than yours, but sharpness also pretty fantastic compare this is an 500mm lens.

If I think what I have paid for it must laugh. Can not remember precisely, as a long time is passed, but I think it was something like today's 25 Euros.

-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes happen we are really lucky with a purchase, you get one of the rarest mirror lens for nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At that time, nobody wanted them. Rolling Eyes
In fact, me neither Laughing I bought it only because I could not afford a glass lens.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile in 500mm range mirror lenses have many benefits against glass.